Saturday, August 4, 2012

Does anyone still read this?

I almost ripped off David Bowie for the title of this post [Ch-changes...], but it seemed unoriginal.  It's been a long while since I last posted anything and I'm not sure why I'm back, except maybe feeling ready to open back up to the peanut gallery and share the daily goings-on.  So giving it a try...please forgive me if it sucks.


I've compiled a nifty list of relevant happenings from recent times:

-Liked (really liked) a boy and he broke my heart (I'll deny this in RL, but I think we both know it's true)
-Realized blood is not in fact thicker than water
-Being vulnerable sometimes leads to painful things, but the ability to be so is pre-req to pretty much everything I want in life.
-Realized that I am going to be lonely forever if I can't stop overthinking everything and worrying about what people think.
 
This isn't an exhaustive list, but it summarizes most of the lessons I've learned over the last few years.  The idea of resurrecting this blog scares me, because I want to share without attaching my name to what I put out there, and I'm not sure if anyone wants to hear what I have to say; I guess I'll have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment