Monday, September 3, 2012

Remodeling Overthought

So I just moved into a new apartment, and I've had a few weeks to mull over paint colors for my bedroom (replacing the pepto pink wallpaper)...why then did I not tape up swatches and paint samples until the day after taking up residence there??  I'm sleeping on my trusty thermarest camp pad on the bedroom floor, trying to block out the vague vinegar scent leftover from wallpaper removal, and I'm just now starting to overthink the paint:(  After going through 30 or so swatches, I've selected 3 different greens I like, but I can't decide- they look different in daylight as opposed to the evening glow of cfl's, and I'm worried about the room being dark and depressing.  I'm giving way too much energy to this decision...why can't I be one of those folks who just sees what will look best and gets it on the wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment