Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Skerd

Realtalk- I'm a little nervous about some stuff.  Haven't been feeling great recently and long story short, I just failed the glucose challenge test and have to go in asap for further labs that will show if I have diabetes.  On the rational level, I'm good- I'm well educated and pretty knowledgeable about diabetes management, and I'm sure I'd be an endo's dream patient in terms of compliance.  Despite all of that, I'm still scared about all the what-if's.  I dislike the anticipation factor of things, and I want to hurry up and know already.  But I can't know until I know, so until then I'm going to enjoy my ignorance about it and try to live life as normal without thinking about it.  I've never craved sugar like I do right.now.

No comments:

Post a Comment