Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blah, Blah

It's been a busy week...mostly good, except for the awkward vomiting session on the side of the street near a client's house after eating some bad almonds (won't be eating those for a while and hoping client won't hold it against me).  My love interest in a nearby city texted me this morning following two-ish weeks of complete radio silence; the tone was guilty and apologetic for not having responded, wanting to try and connect this weekend.  I have mixed feelings about it and I really believe he has good intentions, but I'm looking at him as an inconsistent option who I make plans with but don't count on to always follow through...definitely staying open to other possibilities.  My goal for this week is to hit the gym, apply for more work, and study for the *^@%! GRE so I can feel like I'm actually moving forward in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment