Friday, May 24, 2013

I Never Learn...D'oh!

So my computer seems to have a virus courtesy of an accidental click on some referer spam for this blog.  Normally I'd take it straight to the repair shop, but there's one slight problem...I sent several tasteful topless photos to a certain European friend, and while they're nothing to be ashamed of, I'm not eager to hear the teasing I got the last time the shop stumbled across some tasteful nudes.  I never intended to store them on my computer, but I had to quickly back up my last phone's pics before returning it and never remembered to take them off.  I want to keep the photos and simply delete them from my computer but having trouble due to the virus:(  Ultimately I'll probably let the shop repair it and simply hang over their shoulder to limit their alone time with the files but I sure am kicking myself for making the same mistake twice.  Feel free to point and laugh now...

No comments:

Post a Comment