Monday, April 8, 2013

Back at It

It's Monday, I've slept in and caught up on House of Lies, and now it's time to continue the job search.  It's frustrating pursuing so many positions that never materialize, but the spring weather has me encouraged that perhaps something will come up soon.  I'm casting a wide net, but am really going to re conceptualize my job search towards my unique skills.  I'm a unique and valuable asset to any business, but getting the attention of the employers I want has proved difficult. 

I've also decided to take a break from actively trying to find someone online; my life situation has me a little depressed and not proud of myself, and I think it's counterproductive to put energy towards finding someone when I can't display the best version of myself.  Sorry this post is so short...gotta get to work!  Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment