Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Retreading the Past

Things have been pretty busy the last few weeks...saw my family out of town, and have been busy with clients.  It's nice to have a bit of an upturn business-wise, but still feeling a bit battle worn.  I've also been out on several more dates with guys I met online.  And I met the man of my dreams, except that he's 23/nearly finished with med school/I fucked it up:(  Seems like I have a penchant for meeting men who are unavailable or disinterested, and I screw up all the rest of my prospects.  Also, I still miss the ex from another city:(  I haven't heard anything from him since he dropped off the face of the earth in January, but I'm definitely missing him.  And emailed him again recently...I didn't really need that last shred of dignity, did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment